OGC Amazing Aces Club
|2022||Sean Doyle, Jay Welter|
|2021||Kenny Sutchar, Pat McCann|
|2018||Greg Goss, Fred Watson|
|2016||Phil Couri, Jay Welter, Allan Klenetsky|
|2015||Tim Grodrian, Steve Ganek, Dominick Gatto|
|2014||Don Leviton, Bob Bradish, Phil Crittenden, George Hinchcliff|
|2013||Brian Coffman, Fred Watson, Shawn Heffernan|
|2012||Bill Biderbost, Joe Bediz, Jim Burns, Joel Dysart, Rory Monaghan|
|2011||Ken Kozak, Don Leviton, Wally Klein, Ken Sutchar|
|2010||Mike Harrington, Rory Monaghan, Bill Kirby, Buzz McKibben|
|2009||Joe Majers, Tom Cooper, Lou Glunz, Ken Kozak, Rory Monaghan, Terry Porter|
|2008||Roger Farrell, Dick Felsenthal|
Eligibility requires that you be a member in good standing of the Ouilmette Golf Club and also requires payment of $10.00 dues to the Hole-In-One Fund. The following requirements must be met to qualify for a share in the Hole-In-One Fund.
- "Ace" is made on the Wilmette Golf Course during the regular golf season. The season is the CDGA season.
- "Ace" must be attested by at least one current member of the Ouilmette Golf Club. Attesting member must be playing in the same group with the qualifier.
- "Ace" must be scored during play of a complete 18-hole round with the following exception:
- If made while playing in the OGC sanctioned Twilight League or Match Play even if the 18 holes are not completed.
- USGA rules in effect during round of play.
- A hole-in-one made by a member in good standing of the OGC and a participant of the Hole-In-One Fund will also be considered valid under the following conditions:
- If the player is playing one ball. A hole-in-one made in a practice round when a member is playing more than one ball is not acceptable.
- If made at a hole with a temporary tee or temporary green in use.
- If made in a 'scramble' competition played as follows: A side comprises from two-five players. Each member of a side plays from a teeing ground and the best drive is selected, each member of the side plays a second shot, and so on.
- Additionally, it is the responsibility of the player scoring the "Ace" to:
- Notify the Club Pro of the Hole-In-One.
- Submit signed, dated and attested score card to the Club Pro on the day the Hole-In-One was scored.
- Submit a copy of the scorecard to the OGC Vice President -- Ron Thurber at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of Player
- Date of Hole-In-One
- Hole Number
- Statement of Notification to Club Pro