Join the Ouilmette Golf Club
Apply now for the 2018 season!
New Members »
Prior/Current Members »
Whether you are a returning member from 2018, or a new member, you can complete your application on-line, and then print it out and mail it in with your membership dues. The 2018 dues are:
Full OGC Membership with Handicap - $90.00
Full OGC Membership without Handicap - $65.00
Annual Dues for Amazing Aces Hole in One Club - $10.00
Handicap Only - $45.00 (Not eligible for Amazing Aces Hole in One Club)
The Ouilmette Golf Club (OGC) is a not-for -profit entity which was founded in 1966 to promote the best interest of the game of golf and the good fellowship of club members. As a member of the OGC, you realize the following exclusive benefits:
- The ability to obtain and maintain a USGA Handicap.
- Opportunity to enter the OGC Stroke Play and Match Play Championships.
- Consideration for all Inter-Club matches.
- Chance to participate in the Bob Dolan Match Play Twilight League.
- Prospect to participate in all OGC events conducted throughout the year.
- Option to participate in the Hole-In-One Fund.
- Eligibility to participate in the weekend contests run by the starters (when offered).
- Complimentary season opening and closing dinners with open bar.
- In addition, a portion of your membership dues help support: Our Junior Golf Program, the USGA Turf Grass Research Program, and our Pro's entry fees in various Illinois PGA Events.